Join Our Team at Brouder Marketing
We have an opening for a creative marketing executive to join our team. Working with local businesses to national and destination tourism brands. Our clients bring us challenging projects that require creativity, skill, and exceptional results. We work with tourism and business agencies as well as clients primarily in the tourism and hospitality sector.
You will be working on varied projects and aspects of marketing campaigns, which include implementing marketing strategies we develop, scheduling content, design, event organisation, advertising, and social media management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a creative and innovative approach, a positive attitude, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a growing marketing agency.
- work closely with our in-house marketing and design team
- produce creative content with our team and utilise scheduling platforms
- create awareness of and develop our client’s brands
- enhance audience engagement
- organise and attend events
- track performance
- maintain and update customer databases
- conduct market research
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Third level qualification in Marketing with 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in building and executing online marketing campaigns.
- An excellent communicator with strong organisational skills and initiative will have a distinct advantage.
Technical Ability Desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Expertise with social media scheduling platforms
Salary based on experience. Permanent position with 6-month probationary period.
We love our work and strive for a work life balance, so flexibility is key for our team. The position will be based in our office in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo but there is an option of remote working with onsite meetings as required.
If you would like to work as part of our team, please send your CV and cover letter to Marie Brouder email@example.com
We have graduate positions available, as full training will be provided. Please get in touch.