Staying connected with your customers during Covid 19 restrictions is important as it allows your business to remain in people’s minds and encourage them to support in any way they can. We have some tips that you can apply to your business to keep in touch with loyal customers and update them with important information.
- Make sure all your social media platforms are up to date with your correct contact details, email address and website. This will make it as easy for people to reach you and ensure that you are responding as quickly as possible.
- A custom automated reply in your Facebook Messenger will let customers know that you are active and will respond as soon as possible.
- Pin a post that contains all relevant updates and opening hours to the top of your Facebook page so it is one of the first things people see when they visit your page.
- Update your opening hours, services, takeaway options, delivery options and new menus. This will let customers know that you are trading but have adapted to the current restrictions.
- Update your google knowledge panel by signing in to the associated Google account for your business. This will not only improve your Search Engine Optimisation but also informs people of your opening hours and other relevant information.
It is important to stay connected with your followers to remain relevant and let them know that while your business is affected, you are looking forward to getting back to it. If you can’t sell products and services at the moment then you could focus on sharing relevant content that aligns with your core business values.