Brouder Marketing have an opening for a creative marketing executive to join our team. Working with local businesses to national and destination tourism brands. Our clients bring us interesting projects that require creativity, skill, and exceptional results. We work with tourism and business agencies as well as clients primarily in the tourism and hospitality sector.
You will be working on varied projects and aspects of marketing campaigns, which include implementing marketing strategies we develop, scheduling content, design, event organisation, advertising, and social media management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a creative and innovative approach, a positive attitude, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a growing marketing agency. They must have a passion for social media and visual story telling.
- work closely with our in-house marketing and design team
- content creation
- produce creative content with our team and utilise scheduling platforms
- promote brand awareness and enhance audience engagement
- organise and attend events
- track campaign performance
- maintain and update customer databases
- conduct market research
The successful candidate will demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Experience in building and executing online marketing campaigns
- An excellent communicator with strong organisational skills and initiative will have a distinct advantage.
Technical Ability Desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Expertise with social media scheduling platforms
- Experience working in the tourism industry is an advantage.
Salary based on experience. Permanent position with 6-month probationary period. Travel allowance is provided.
We love our work and strive for a work life balance, so flexibility is key for our team. The position will be based in our office in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo but there is an option of a hybrid working arrangement after successful completion of the training period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent